Social work services are a vital component of our home health care program. Our goal is to improve or maintain the social, emotional, functional, and physical health status of each client while enhancing the coping skills of the family and other caregivers.
Healthcare Resources Home Health provides accredited masters level social workers who assist clients and their families in adapting and planning the home environment.
Other components of the social worker’s role include but are not limited to:
- Advocacy with community agencies
- Liaison with other members of the health care team
- Information about, and referral to, programs such as Meals on Wheels
- Counseling and crisis intervention, and application for financial assistance
- Assistance with long-term care planning, and placement counseling