Our registered occupational therapists provide activities and instruction designed to increase safety and independence in daily activities as well as functional use of client’s arms and legs.
Occupational Therapy Services –
may include but are not limited to:
- Evaluation of and Fitting for Adaptive Equipment
- Instruction in Energy Conservation, Work Simplification and Joint Protection
- Perceptual Motor Training
- Adaptive Training for Successful Completion of Daily Living Activities
- Safe transfer training to become independent with ADL’s
Treatment focuses on developing each client’s functional skills and is tailored to meet the specific needs of each disability.