Our licensed physical therapists provide education to, and treatment of, clients experiencing acute onsets or flair-ups of various neurological, bone or muscular disorders.
After a complete evaluation, and consultation with the client's physician, our physical therapists develop a personalized rehabilitation program utilizing a variety of treatment techniques.
When appropriate, our physical therapists provide family or caregiver training to reinforce and enhance the benefits of treatment to ensure better, faster recoveries.
Physical Therapy Services –
may include but are not limited to:
- Pre and Post Operative Safety and Education
- Home Exercise Programs
- Walking and Transfer Training
- Instruction in Body Mechanics and Safety
- Wellness Education
- Specialized Device and Equipment Training
- Home Safety Evaluations
- Stroke Recovery Care
- Total Joint Replacement Care